Monday, March 9, 2009

Issue with MOC and Attendant Console on same machine

Because of demo's I have both the Communicator R2 client and the Attendant Console installed on my laptop. But since the upgrade to R2 I lost the jellybeans/presence info in both Outlook and Sharepoint. This was kind of annoying, so we started to troubleshoot this issue.

It appears that if you have both these clients installed on the same machine, you loose this info in Outlook and Sharepoint. The moment we removed one of the clients, it all worked again as it should.

This still remains an annoying "feature" because I also want to do video and this is not possible in the Attendant console (another annoying feature :-). Therefore I need both clients. Hopefully a fix will be released for this in the near future.

No comments: